Employee A demo v1.2.1 released!
A new version of the Employee A demo is now available! We've got improvements and bugfixes based on your feedback. Download the latest version now!
- Improved text in the prologue
- Added the ability to move from any primary map directly to any other primary map
- Added transitions when moving between maps
- Added more tutorial text explaining how to use the timeline
- Apartment background music now sounds better on more sound systems, especially those with subwoofers
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to softlock the game by trying to examine the timeline after completing all timeline entries
- Fixed an issue where history was inaccessible during the prologue
- Fixed an issue where some non-functioning menu options were shown when accessing preferences from the main menu
- Fixed an issue where some text in the pause menu had insufficient contrast to meet W3C-AA accessibility guidelines
- Fixed an issue where Jim’s mouth disappeared during the second and third frame of his frustrated blinking animation
EmployeeA-demo_v1.2.1-mac.zip 60 MB
Mar 19, 2022
EmployeeA-demo_v1.2.1-pc.zip 94 MB
Mar 19, 2022
Get Employee A
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.